Artist with a bachelor’s degree in Animation and 6 years experience in the advertising industry as a designer creatively working at Animated Storyboards.
Dealing with international brands daily, giving creative solutions to their scripts while working closely with producers, directors, and animators to bring the client’s vision to life. Currently looking for new opportunities in the Film and Game industry.
Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter, Marmoset Toolbag, Photoshop.
Marvelous Designer, Keyshot.
- Responsible for directing the design and aesthetics of the 3D elements in a animation, defining the character and background look while interpreting the client's vision.
- Assuming a directing role during the early stages of the project.
- Participating during briefings at advertising agencies and asking the right questions during creative briefings in order to understand what the customer needs.
- Facilitating the creative executions of a test TV commercial.
- Working closely with designers and animators in developing artwork and story for commercials.
- Liaising with producers to deliver a high quality commercial test - spot in conjunction with client expectations.
- Overseeing the process, starting with early storyboards through final client sign off of created product.
- Providing creative input to enhance the quality and impact of the commercial collaboratively with the agency.
- Responsible for the modeling and UV mapping of 3D models in Autodesk Maya.
- Organized, flexible, and having a good overview of the production process, with responsibilities determined by the producer on a day to day basis, such as making phone calls, running an office, assisting with duties on and off set, arranging meetings and events and managing money reports.
- Experienced a big production work environment and learned to deal with different areas and departments that are involved in filmmaking, gaining organizational and administrative skills and knowledge of the film industry.